Management of finances can be stressful and frustrating, especially when you are not sure what to do. If you do not have a clear understanding of your financial health and are nervous about making strategic financial decisions, an assessment will restore your confidence.
S.O.S. will work with you to gather and organize financial information in a way that is easy and understandable. By documenting assets, debt, income, and expenses in detail, S.O.S. can analyze your finances and help make informed financial decisions. Once your financial assessment is complete, S.O.S. will help you create a budget to stay on track.
- Identify your assets, debt, income, and expense
- Analyze the data and make recommendations on how to reduce debt and lower expenses
- Implement systems to streamline daily, weekly, and monthly financial processes
- Set up a maintenance plan to track and evaluate your monthly financial status
- You will know your net worth
- You will have a clear image of your cash flow
- You will start eliminating debt
- You will build your savings
- You will be prepared to handle life changes, such as, career transitions, buying a new home, paying for college tuition
S.O.S. was hired by a client, several years after the passing of her husband, to help pay bills and keep general finances in order. As S.O.S. began going through her files, it immediately became clear that her finances had fallen into complete disarray. She had many overdue bills, had been receiving notices regarding abandoned property, had not filed income tax returns in seven years and did not have home owner’s insurance. Also, there was a lien on her house for non-payment of real estate taxes.
Over the course of the following year, S.O.S. collected over $350,000 in the abandoned property. As a result, S.O.S. paid her bills, filed seven years of income tax returns and paid off three years of unpaid real estate tax, which released the lien on her house.
When this client hired S.O.S., she was stressed and frustrated. Through our affiliation, her financial situation was under control. She found S.O.S. a company she could trust and rely on to monitor her affairs.